Recent summer creations inspired by water and swimming. Lakes and ripples. Carefree joy. The feeling of freedom when you float in the water.
I've been so busy this summer that I haven't been able to keep up with this journal and I find myself now trying to catch up. I've written about my pixel art inspired wild patterns before, but forgot to mention that I've experimented with applying one of them on to clothes, creating a full fashion collection for the summer of 2014!
I named the collection "I Dropped My Ice Cream", and it includes: Bucket Hat, Jumpsuit, One Piece Swimsuit, Linen Beach Towel, Summer Skirt, Summer Dress, Swim Shorts, Summer Shorts, Tank Top Men, Tank Top Women, T-Shirt.
You'll find the entire collection for sale at PAOM.
- Late summer. After the heatwave: harvest time. Full moon. Farmer's Market.
- Family. Love. Friendship.
- Lately, I've been completely absorbed creating artwork for the Global Talent Search. Once the gallery is published, I'll be able to show you what I made!
- Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel, Die andere Heimat, The Invisible Woman.
- I'm always blessed with more ideas than I have time for! For several years, I've wanted to create an illustrated recipe book. Perhaps something for the autumn.
- Current favourite Pinterest board: Colour Inspiration and Palettes.
- Making patterns inspired by water rays. This is an assignment in the Summer School and I feel so inspired by this theme!
- Music: En förklädd gud at the Royal Palace.
- Reading: Americanah by by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- Sometimes You Need A Creativity Reboot