On my mind just now
- The Ebb & Flow of Creativity: Spring is bursting out, full of energy and change. Painting with broad brushstrokes of sky and finer strokes of blossoms. I wish I felt the same way, but I don't. I'm still in hibernation mode.
- Reading: Lena Andersson: Egenmäktigt förfarande (Wilful Disregard).
- Weekend Project: Spring cleaning.
- Palette: turquoise, brown and cream.
- In the Kitchen: Savoury Buckwheat Granola, Fennel and Pear Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- Listening to: The Open University on iTunes U.
- Inspired by: David Mellor.
- On the balcony: seedlings.