So much is going on in my mind just now. But not on my canvas. As my wise friend Tracy pointed out, I'm not de-digitalising at all, on the contrary, I'm loving using my iPhone and iPad as artistic media. It's more about making my digital life minimalist to make room for a broader landscape of inspiration. Cinema. Jazz club. Lectures. Books. Writing. It's the online part of my life that I'm pruning. I've been redrawing my social media map.
To-do List + Thoughts
- Delete Facebook ✓
- Delete Twitter ✓
- Create Board on Pinterest for Mobile Art and Photography ✓
- Create Flipboard Magazine?
- Start using Wunderlist 2: Your beautiful and simple online to-do list app ✓ (already working wonders)
- Find a better approach to email
- Balcony days. Shades of purple and white. Greens from lime to blueish.
- Dates, chickpeas, oranges and couscous.