On my mind just now
- The Ebb & Flow of Creativity: In transition. Harbouring impressions to put into creation. Avoiding distractions.
- Reading: Dan Fox: Pretentiousness, Why It Matters.
- Weekend Project: Catching up on email.
- Palette: Elizabethan.
- In the Kitchen: Ploughman's lunch. Derbyshire oat cakes. Yorkshire puddings, beef and horseradish.
- TV: Countryfile: The landscape that inspired the Brontë sisters.
- Inspired by: England: Shakespeare, country life, lambs JUMPING(!), daffodils, Paperchase, the Brontë sisters, tea, pub signage, narrow winding lanes, the lion and the unicorn, Sherwood forest, Liberty’s, and fish n’ chips.
- On my windowsill: Sweet peas and daffodils.