Here's a new illustration and three patterns combining florals and geometrics.
I put together a few images to define my style. It's really difficult to put words on your own work and style! Gathering these illustrations and patterns helps get a feel for it. What words come to your mind when you see this?
Now you can find my patterns from on an array of custom-made home décor products at Roostery, the unique marketplace for indie design. From throw pillows, napkins, placemats to tea towels.
Over the next year the product line will expand to furniture like chairs and couches to bedding like duvets and sheets as well as curtains. Take a look!
ON MY MIND JUST NOW:
- The Ebb & Flow of Creativity: Feeling confident and unsure at once.
- Reading: Lena Andersson: Utan personligt ansvar.
- Drawing: Arctic animals and polar constellations of stars.
- Weekend Project: Archipelago dreams and conversations.
- Palette: Turquoise, brown and cream.
- In the Kitchen: Treasures from the farmer's market.
- Film: Lobster.
- Inspired by: ban.do, The Memphis Group, Material Design, isometric graphics and iridescent colours.
- On the balcony: Wild strawberries, sage and black currants.
On my mind just now
- The Ebb & Flow of Creativity: Spring is bursting out, full of energy and change. Painting with broad brushstrokes of sky and finer strokes of blossoms. I wish I felt the same way, but I don't. I'm still in hibernation mode.
- Reading: Lena Andersson: Egenmäktigt förfarande (Wilful Disregard).
- Weekend Project: Spring cleaning.
- Palette: turquoise, brown and cream.
- In the Kitchen: Savoury Buckwheat Granola, Fennel and Pear Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- Listening to: The Open University on iTunes U.
- Inspired by: David Mellor.
- On the balcony: seedlings.